High-precision, easy in operation and reliable with the most affordable price in the world among the analogues!
- Leeb probe
- Wide range of hardness value
- Minimum number of imprints
- Ease in operation
- Control of the batteries
- Graphical display with backlight
- Rubber protective housing-case
- New, intuitive menu with tips on the buttons
- Extended temperature range (-40 … +50 °C)
- Leeb method, standardized according to ASTM A596
Description of Leeb Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-D2:
Leeb Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-D2 is designed for rapid non-destructive testing of hardness:
- metals and alloys on standardized hardness scales;
- metals with different properties from steel (for example, non-ferrous metals, alloys, cast iron, ) with additional scales for calibration;
- use of the scale of tensile strength (Rm) for determining the tensile strength of carbon steel products pearlitic by automatically converting from the scale of hardness Brinell (HB).