A special version of the UT-1M ultrasonic thickness gauge in a sturdy metal case made of aluminum alloy. As a rule, thickness gages in metal cases are used where other devices simply do not survive – at metallurgical enterprises, field laboratories, etc.
Ultrasonic method is appropriate for measuring the thickness:
- products made of various metals, alloys and other materials;
- glass, plastic, composite and other products from non-metallic materials;
- the walls of the tanks, pipes, casing parts, sheets, overhead, and other structures, including the corroded surfaces, pitted, with scum, etc.;
- products during their production and operation;
- metal products for diagnostic and expert work with one-side access to the tested object.