A special version of the ultrasonic thickness gauge NOVOTEST UT-1M-IP is designed for measuring the thickness of various materials and products with one-sided access in difficult climatic conditions – in dusty rooms, with high humidity, in the rain – when the use of conventional ultrasonic thickness gauge is impossible. The operation time of the device with 3 AA batteries in practice reaches 200 hours.
Ultrasonic method is appropriate for measuring the thickness:
- products made of various metals, alloys and other materials;
- glass, plastic, composite and other products from non-metallic materials;
- the walls of the tanks, pipes, casing parts, sheets, overhead, and other structures, including the corroded surfaces, pitted, with scum, etc.;
- products during their production and operation;
- metal products for diagnostic and expert work with one-side access to the tested object.